- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Privacy & Security
Any other questions?, please send us an e-mail, call or text during business hours (9:00 AM - 5:00 pm EST) at 678.698.3011.
Shipping & Delivery
- PROCESSING: Orders are usually delivered the same day if the order is placed before 3:00 pm. once we print your shipping label you will be notified via email to the registered email address on your payment. Shipping ETA may vary depending on the destination and service you choose.
- FREE SHIPPING: usually take 2-7 Business days for all orders in The United States. Florida orders arrive most of the time in 2 days.
- DELIVERY CONFIRMATION: If your order includes a delivery confirmation number or tracking number, it will be emailed to you once your shipping label is printed and released. Allow 24 hours to see updates online,
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Delivery time varies may take 8 business days or a maximum of 4 weeks. USPS packages show status activity only in U.S. Territory until it leaves the exit port, next you will know will be when it reached your door.
Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason you want to return your decals, you can do it at any time no later than 30 days after the purchased date.
Send us an email to [email protected] including your name, shipping address, phone number, and copy of your PayPal payment, Tell us the reason of your return. We will verify that your order meets the preliminary requirements, and will provide you an RMA code, and further instructions on where to send responding to your email.
DO NOT RETURN TO SENDER, use the address provided via email and your RMA code.
To send them back you will need the same box we used to ship them to you, roll decals on the same way they were received, put our shipping label (the one we used to ship you order) inside the box to better reference your order, add your name, Phone Number and email to contact you in case we have any questions.
Once your order arrives, it will be inspected and if it meets the requirements and Items are in perfect condition we will process your refund.
If there is any sign of use and abused on the decal, a refund will not be honored, make sure you ship them safely.
Once we process a refund, you will receive an email notification. (Shipping charges are not refundable), 30% restocking fees apply, allow 2-3 business days to see it reflected on your account.
Exchanges: Exchanges not accepted, only returns or refunds.
You can request any special item or custom option by sending us an email at [email protected]
Please include on your request for fast response:
- Name, address, and Phone Number
- Brand, Year, Model, and Serial Number
- Pictures of the decal you need (If available)
- The overall size of each decal or available is to place those decals.
We will respond in less than 24 hours during business hours with a quote and further steps to work on your project.
Call or Text during business hours (9:00 AM - 5:00 pm EST) to 678.698.3011.
Orders placed over the phone
Our main purpose is to be as accurate as possible. This is why we ask for a URL, exact description of the item, part number (if available), exact billing and shipping address to be sent via email or on a text message.
The customer is responsible to verify and make corrections in less than 12 hours on the invoice sent via email or before 5:00 pm the same day. Make sure the Invoice/receipt describes the items ordered, correct and valid shipping address, read twice, and void any typo errors that may cause the order to be sent wrong.
Any error found after the order is shipped will be subject to our Returns Policy, Shipping charges will apply if the order needs to be resent.
If the customer does not provide an email address to receive a written and visual description of the order (electronic receipt), the buyer assumes all liability for any error that may happen during and after the order is processed and shipped.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Paypal money, Money Orders, Cash, and Checks.
Paypal is our Card processor, This doesn't mean that we just accept Paypal, we process all type of cards.
Make sure you type all your information correctly.
Most common issues paying with your card:
- Make sure you enter your name as appears on the card, the initial is very important.
- Your billing information will be asked first, make sure you enter the exact same address where you received your statements. after this screen you will be asked for the shipping address if other to be changed.
- If you have a registered the Card with a Paypal Account in the past, Paypal will ask you to log in. to avoid this use another card not registered.
- If your card is not been accepted and all the instructions are correct, you may have a block on your card, please contact your bank institution.
You can make Cash Payments, we also accept “Postal Money Orders”. If you are buying outside the United States, then you will need to send an International Money Order on American dollars Currency.
When Cash payments are Mailed, Please use tracking for your convenience.
For cash payments or Money Order payments, you need to print out the page of the item you want to order. Write your shipping address, e-mail address, and phone number. Without this information, we will not be able to complete your order or communicate with you in case we have questions.
- A complete description of the item you want, including the size, color, and other optional descriptions.
- Your correct shipping address in the standard format. We are not responsible if you give us the wrong shipping address.
- Your email, so we can send you confirmation of your payment when it is received, and your tracking code when your order is shipped.
- A phone number where you can be reached in case we have any questions.
- The total payment for your order, and shipping charges.
This is usually $7 for any order from the United States.
Please use the shopping cart to determine the shipping charges that correspond for you, and if possible print that page.
Money Order payable to Garzon Studios
650 Auburn Road
Auburn, GA 30011
After we receive your payment, we will send you a confirmation email that will include your tracking number.
We prefer Bank cashier checks. No Personal checks please, all checks will be subject 8 business days to clears.
You can complete your registration on our site to login and review the status of your order, re-order, and also to participate in our recurrent customer discount program.
Without login, you can check the status of your order here: Orders and Returns .
If you prefer we can do it the old fashion way, call us or send us an email. remember to check your email, we send updates all the time. check your junk or spam folder, our emails may end us there.
Help us to resolve your claim faster following these instructions:
If your order is missing something or we sent the wrong item, please send us an email immediately to [email protected] , images can not be received to our phone number; include on your e-mail:
- One picture of the decals received in the mail as evidence.
- Your name and shipping zip-code, to locate your order.
Without this basic information, we will not be able to submit a claim. Responses will be sent via email in less than 24 hours, sometimes faster, we take high priority with claims.
Once you use the decals you void any right to file a claim or the chance to return them.
We do not cover problems that happen during installation.
Privacy & Security
Our commitment to keeping your information private is a top priority to us, therefore we never sell or give away any of your personal information.
If you do provide us with identifiable information, such as your name, e-mail address, and other personal information, we may contact you via e-mail to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you. At the time, you will be offered the opportunity to opt-out of this service.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We do not sell or transfer to others outside our company the information you send to us, except that your data may be transferred to an outside fulfillment company for processing and mailing purposes only. We consider your e-mail address and any personal information you provide to be private and this information will be kept strictly confidential within OutboardDecalSet.com and by any outside fulfillment company.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if GarzonStudio.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Information that is not personal, such as computer-related questions, comments, ideas, and suggestions, shall be deemed non-confidential and OutboardDecalSet.com shall be free to use and disclose this information in order to assist others in their projects related issues, without any obligation to you.
In addition, we may store some information on your computer to improve the quality of your visit to our site. In some cases, this information will help us to tailor the content to your interests, or help us avoid asking for the same information on repeat visits to the site. With most Internet browsers, you can erase the information, normally referred to as “cookies” from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or even receive a warning before a cookie is placed on your system. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about internet cookies.
GarzonStudio.com monitors and shares anonymous statistical usage information about our Web site with a reputable third-party advertising company that enables us to learn which pages and advertisements bring users to our site. Our web hosting company, Godaddy.com, provides us with the ability to view web traffic log files that keeps track of daily visits to our site. These web traffic log files do not contain any personally identifiable information whatsoever.
GarzonStudio.com has a link page that contains links to third-party sites. Their site contents, activities, and privacy practices are not under our control. Therefore, our privacy policies do not apply to any of these third party sites. If you visit one of these sites, be sure to read their privacy policies.
We are very concerned about protecting the privacy of children. We do not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from children under 18 years old. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that child should contact us.
If at any time you do not wish us to contact you or if you have questions concerning our privacy practices, please feel free to Contact Us.
PayPal collects for us; store; modify; use and transmit personal data for their own specific purposes towards the justification and settlement of the user's contract or contract relationships, including individual and personal customer advice and support, and to protect the legitimate business interests of OutboardDecalSet.com. When necessary, we will transmit personal data to third parties (such as delivery companies like USPS, UPS, FedEx and others). Only information that is needed to carry out its task will be transmitted and used.
The usage and transmission of personal data for advertising and market-research purposes are permitted by OutboardDecalSet.com, unless the user asks us to withhold their personal information when setting up their contract with us. Users can opt-out of the usage of their data at any time by sending a request via email to [email protected]
As a default, we have paper-less communications on receipts, invoices, and any other document we will be sent via email. No opt-out is available.