You get (1) Waning/Caution Decal for your Yamaha Wave Jammer Jet Ski
Approx Size: 10.08" x 6" Inches
Warning/Caution Decal Reads:
READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL BEFOER OPERATING.
IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT OPERATING INFROMATION. CHECK STATE/LOCAL
BOATING RULES BEFORE OPERATING YOUR WATER VEHICLE.
1. Vehicle Capacity ---- Operator only. No Passengers.
2. Operator should ALWAYS wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved personal
3. MINIMUM RECOMMENDED OPERATOR AGE: 14
A MINOR USING THIS WATER VEHICLE REQUIRES CLOSE ADULT SUPERVISION.
CHECK FEDERAL/STATE LAWS FOR MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS.
4. ALWAYS attach the engine stop switch lanyard to your left wrist BEFORE operating.
5. NEVER OPERATE AFTER CONSUMING ALCOHOL OR DRUGS.
6. Check throttle and steering system operation condition BEFORE starting the engine.
7. Check fuel level and battery condition BEFORE operating.
8. USE CARE WHEN OPERATING THIS VEHICLE WHERE PEOPLE ARE SWIMMING.
ALWAYS watch for and maintain a safe distance from other boats or
vehicles. It is recommended that when operating in distant areas you
are accompanied by another water craft.
9. REMOVE DEBRIS FROM JET INTAKE ONLY WHEN ENGINE IS TURNED OFF
DO NOT OPERATE IN LESS THAN 2ft.(60cm) OF WATER
1. FLUSH DRIVE SYSTEM AND HULL WITH FRESH
WATER AFTER OPERATING IN SALT WATER.
2. After removing vehicle from water, drain residual
water from exhaust system by quickly pulling
and releasing the throttle for 10-15 seconds
while the engine is running.
3. Refer to Owner’s Manual for proper maintenance and storage information.
Engine overheating automatically causes
Overheat Warning device to slow engine
to 2,500 rpm. If this happens, turn off
engine and check jet intake for obstructions.
If this problem persist, consult your dealer.
- Additional Information
SKU PWC-Y8990-WR-WCD PWC Manufacturer YAMAHA Year 1989, 1990 Model WJ500F, WJ500D Part # EW3-64183-00-00 Color White